Our terms & conditions
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://we-hang.com.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes withHÄNG GbR
Tobias Tullius & Vincent Hommel
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by adding the goods to the shopping cart
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
6) Double-check and correct the data entered, if applicable.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "Send order" or the finalization of a payment via an external provider (PayPal etc.)
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://we-hang.com/agb/ . For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown do not include the statutory value added tax according to §19 of the small business regulation. Additional shipping costs may apply.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, they are obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§4 Delivery(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 7 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of titleWe reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The statutory warranty regulations apply. As of October 2018
§7 LiabilityLiability for faulty products and the resulting damage is the responsibility of the manufacturer. Damage resulting from improper use of the product is excluded.